Add Record | Suggest Update
|Record #: CND4124||Last Modified: 25 Oct 2018||Last Full Update: 25 Oct 2018|
|Office Phone||519-886-9150 ext. 2|
|Primary Contact||Erin Sutherland, Family Resource Coach; Email: email@example.com|
|Address and Location Information|
|Areas Served||Waterloo Region|
|Located In Community||Kitchener|
|Address & Map||
65 Hanson Ave
Kitchener, ON N2C 2H6
View Google Map
|Intersection||Hanson Ave. and Homer Watson Blvd.|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description (Service)||Family Resource Coach provides this support, connecting families, caregivers and self-advocates to programs, activities and valuable information on a variety of topics, such as:
• How and where to get an assessment.
• Steps to take after receiving a diagnosis.
• Funding options.
• Services to address speech and language issues, sensory concerns, social skills, etc.
• Family support services (e.g. sibling support, parent groups, respite, etc.)
• School issues and advocacy.
• Common issues among teens.
• Common issues among adults.
• General issues (e.g. sleep problems, haircuts, eating, dentist visits, etc.)
Provide support to all ages -- and an official diagnosis is NOT necessary.
|Description & Services|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and under
Anyone, any age, any question!
|Service Categories||Life Care Planning ~ Children and Youth With Disabilities|